Pizza Hut Delivery Guys Help Catch Robbers
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
This is the stuff movies are made of: Two Pizza Hut delivery guys were just hanging around outside when they saw three men run out of their Atlanta restaurant with the cash drawer and guns.
So naturally, the two guys "looked at each other and decided we were gonna chase them in our vehicles," one of them told a local news station.
We like to think the ensuing chase was just like the movies — a lot of swerving, honking, and sliding over car hoods à la Channing Tatum in 21 Jump Street. Of course, all that probably didn't happen because the robbers were on foot (who robs a place on foot?), but one of the delivery guys did call the police.
The Pizza Hut employees trailed the robbers to a neighborhood house, where the police found one of the robbers and arrested him. Authorities are still looking for the other two, but the Pizza Hut guys are now being called "Starsky and Hutch" by their boss. Biopic, anyone?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts