Pizza Hut Rolls Out Bacon and Cheese Pizza Crust
Recipe of the day
- Reviewing Taco Bell’s New 'FirstMeal' Breakfast Menu
- Momofuku’s Ssäm Sauce Now Available Online and at Whole Foods Stores in New York City
- Iowa Declares State of Emergency Over Bird Flu
- Ghirardelli Comes Out with Decadent Chocolate Sauces and Brownie-Flavored Squares
- Cadbury and Nestlé Are in a Legal Battle Over the Shape of the Kit Kat Bar
While everyone is enjoying the long weekend for Labor Day, August 30 is also International Bacon Day, and Pizza Hut is celebrating by rolling out a new bacon and cheese stuffed-crust pizza.
International Bacon Day is as good a reason as any to order a pizza with an additional dash of crispy bacon, though it’s not like most people actually need a reason to eat some extra bacon suspended in a blend of melted cheeses. According to Pizza Hut, the new Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza product is “exactly what it sounds like – delicious bacon and mouth-watering cheese stuffed into the crust of a large Pizza Hut pie.”
Pizza Hut likes its stuffed crust combos, and bacon and cheese sounds like a slam dunk. The new bacon and cheese stuffed crust option is available as a large, single-topping pizza for $11.99. Unfortunately, this pairing is only a limited-time offering at participating Pizza Hut locations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts