Pizza Hut Rolls Out Bacon and Cheese Pizza Crust
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
While everyone is enjoying the long weekend for Labor Day, August 30 is also International Bacon Day, and Pizza Hut is celebrating by rolling out a new bacon and cheese stuffed-crust pizza.
International Bacon Day is as good a reason as any to order a pizza with an additional dash of crispy bacon, though it’s not like most people actually need a reason to eat some extra bacon suspended in a blend of melted cheeses. According to Pizza Hut, the new Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza product is “exactly what it sounds like – delicious bacon and mouth-watering cheese stuffed into the crust of a large Pizza Hut pie.”
Pizza Hut likes its stuffed crust combos, and bacon and cheese sounds like a slam dunk. The new bacon and cheese stuffed crust option is available as a large, single-topping pizza for $11.99. Unfortunately, this pairing is only a limited-time offering at participating Pizza Hut locations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts