- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Pizza Hut Rolls Out Bacon and Cheese Pizza Crust
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks and Evolution Fresh Now Make Individual Fruit-on-the-Bottom Greek Yogurts
- Kraft Recalls American and White American Singles, Says Plastic Wrapper Is a Choking Hazard
- Maui, Hawaii's Grand Wailea Spa Incorporates Local Products into Relaxing Treatments
- Bananas Get Quick-Thinking Swede Out of Speeding Ticket
- The Best and Worst Products at Trader Joe’s Roundup: Part Two
While everyone is enjoying the long weekend for Labor Day, August 30 is also International Bacon Day, and Pizza Hut is celebrating by rolling out a new bacon and cheese stuffed-crust pizza.
International Bacon Day is as good a reason as any to order a pizza with an additional dash of crispy bacon, though it’s not like most people actually need a reason to eat some extra bacon suspended in a blend of melted cheeses. According to Pizza Hut, the new Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza product is “exactly what it sounds like – delicious bacon and mouth-watering cheese stuffed into the crust of a large Pizza Hut pie.”
Pizza Hut likes its stuffed crust combos, and bacon and cheese sounds like a slam dunk. The new bacon and cheese stuffed crust option is available as a large, single-topping pizza for $11.99. Unfortunately, this pairing is only a limited-time offering at participating Pizza Hut locations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts