Pistachio and Goat Cheese Crusted Lamb
- 1/4 Cup fresh oregano
- 1 Cup shelled pistachios
- 8 bone-in lamb chops, frenched
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 Ounces goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup balsamic syrup
- Braised Short Ribs of Beef for the Holidays
- Bow-tie Pasta Salad with sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, feta and spinach
- Chipotle Cheddar Cream Cheese Poppers
- 7 Layer Dip
- Spicy Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Citrus Poached Shrimp
- Ricotta and Pea Ravioli with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Beet Carpaccio with Blue Cheese Mousse
Created by Cooking Planit's culinary director chef Emily Wilson, this recipe reinvents the lamb chop. blend of fresh oregano and salty pistachio nuts proves to be the perfect crust to a tender lamb chop in this recipe. There's no flour and eggs in this recipe, though, because it uses creamy and decadent goat cheese to get the breading to stick.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Calories per serving:1,215 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.