Pimp Out Your Popcorn
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
There’s nothing quite so perfect as a bowl of fresh-popped popcorn on a lazy night in. Whether you’re whipping it up for a movie night with friends, creating a party treat to snack on, or making gifts for your neighbors or hosts, these incredible popcorn recipes will pimp out your popcorn, turning it into a truly indulgent treat that's easy to put together in a couple minutes.
From Buffalo ranch popcorn to savory bacon popcorn (not to mention a bright pink popcorn for Legally Blonde lovers), grab yourself a bag of kernels and get ready.
You’re sure to find a new favorite among these hand-picked recipes that will be perfect for movie nights for any crowd, whether you're watching Clueless or Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Our personal favorite would be the white chocolate popcorn, paired with a viewing of When Harry Met Sally.
Click through our slideshow to check out these pimped-out popcorn recipes.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts