Pickle Slaw Recipe
- 1 cup thinly shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup julienned baby dill pickles
- ½ cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 jalapeños, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon smoked or kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
A crunchy and spicy topping that works well on top of these barbecued beef sandwiches.
In a large bowl, stir together the cabbages, pickles, carrots, onion, and jalapeños. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate the slaw for at least 30 minutes to marinate.