- Simone "Simca" Beck born (1904)
- 1/2 Cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt, such as Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 Cups whole milk
- Maple syrup and fresh berries, for serving
What's your definition of the perfect pancake? If you're like most people, it probably includes the word "moist." Chobani figured out how to make their perfectly moist pancakes with the help of a little vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt. Paired with fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup they are, indeed, the perfect pancakes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt, and milk.
Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and use a wooden spoon to combine lightly.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray and pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto pan for each pancake. Cook until edges are set and bubbles appear on surface, about 2 minutes. Flip to brown other side.
Transfer to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with maple syrup and berries.