- First electric stove patented (1896)
Perfect Pad Thai
Jet Tila shows us the steps to easily making the Thai classic
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
- These Are the First 5 Recipes You Need to Teach Your Kids
It's hard not to enjoy a crowd-pleaser like pad thai. But just because we might find ourselves ordering the same item off the menu every time we order from our favorite Thai restaurant, doesn't mean that we are going to attempt to make it at home.
But Jet Tila thinks it's one of the easiest dishes for any home cook to make — no matter your background. If you have all of the ingredients, the whole dish is easy enough to make on a weeknight for the whole family. In the video above, Tila demonstrates how to make his tofu version. Watch and learn, or, if you want a bit more meat in your diet, you can also follow his shrimp and chicken recipe.
So what are you waiting for? Break out the fish sauce and the tamarind and give an old favorite the home-cooked touch. It's easier than you think.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts