Peach Carrot Muffins
- 1 1/4 Cup peach Greek yogurt, such as Peach 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup grated carrots
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup raisins
Here's an easy trick to add moistness to your baked goods: add a little Greek yogurt. This recipe from Chobani Greek Yogurt adds it to a mixture of flour, eggs, sugar, and apple pie spice for unique and fruity carrot muffins.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, carrots, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix into the flour mixture, then stir in the raisins.
Divide the batter among a greased or paper cup-lined 12 cup muffin tin. Bake until golden-brown, about 25-28 minutes.