Paula Deen and Brother Bubba Hiers Hit with Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Lisa Jackson, who worked at Uncle Bubba's from 2005 to 2010, claims she quit because of "intolerable work conditions" because Hiers brought "inescapable pornography" to work and logged onto XXX web sites on the kitchen computer without logging off.
Hiers reportedly asked Jackson to bring pictures of herself to work, proclaimed "fat girls" shouldn't wear capri pants or skirts, and made sexual jokes about dentures and women with flat heads.
To top it all off, Jackson claims Hiers often used the "N" word, made racist jokes, and kissed Jackson on the face and spit on her.
Deen's not implicated in any of these charges, but as co-owner, she can't be too happy (especially when she fired the last allegedly philandering GM, saying she's not going " lose everything because of a piece of p*ssy.")
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts