Paula Deen and Brother Bubba Hiers Hit with Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
Today on The Daily Meal
- More on the Crazy Lawsuit Against Paula Deen and Bubba Hiers
- Paula Deen Abruptly Closes Uncle Bubba’s in Savannah
- The Deen Brothers on Mama Paula Deen, That Donut Burger, and Sibling Rivalry
- Paula Deen Lawyers Trying to Get Out of Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Racial Discrimination Claims in Paula Deen Lawsuit Dismissed
Lisa Jackson, who worked at Uncle Bubba's from 2005 to 2010, claims she quit because of "intolerable work conditions" because Hiers brought "inescapable pornography" to work and logged onto XXX web sites on the kitchen computer without logging off.
Hiers reportedly asked Jackson to bring pictures of herself to work, proclaimed "fat girls" shouldn't wear capri pants or skirts, and made sexual jokes about dentures and women with flat heads.
To top it all off, Jackson claims Hiers often used the "N" word, made racist jokes, and kissed Jackson on the face and spit on her.
Deen's not implicated in any of these charges, but as co-owner, she can't be too happy (especially when she fired the last allegedly philandering GM, saying she's not going " lose everything because of a piece of p*ssy.")
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts