Paula Deen and Brother Bubba Hiers Hit with Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Lisa Jackson, who worked at Uncle Bubba's from 2005 to 2010, claims she quit because of "intolerable work conditions" because Hiers brought "inescapable pornography" to work and logged onto XXX web sites on the kitchen computer without logging off.
Hiers reportedly asked Jackson to bring pictures of herself to work, proclaimed "fat girls" shouldn't wear capri pants or skirts, and made sexual jokes about dentures and women with flat heads.
To top it all off, Jackson claims Hiers often used the "N" word, made racist jokes, and kissed Jackson on the face and spit on her.
Deen's not implicated in any of these charges, but as co-owner, she can't be too happy (especially when she fired the last allegedly philandering GM, saying she's not going " lose everything because of a piece of p*ssy.")
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts