Paula Deen and Bobby Flay Host Cooking Demos in Dallas
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show, which features a weekend of celebrity cooking demos, tastings, workshops, exhibitors, and book signings, returns to Dallas Sept. 22 and 23.
Paula Deen, host of Paula’s Home Cooking, is set to appear both days of the event at meet-and-greets and cooking shows. Food Network celebrity chef Bobby Flay is also participating in a meet-and-greet and hosting a cooking demonstration.
Tickets to the one-hour cooking shows are $65. VIP tickets for each chef are $400 per day and include admission to the cooking demonstration, a photo opportunity, a meet-and-greet, signed copies of cookbooks, access to VIP lounge, and merchandise such as aprons and reusable totes, plus general admission to the rest of the events for the day of the ticket.
General admission tickets are $24.50 and offer access to cooking demos by regional chefs, tastings, and workshops.
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts