Paul McCartney Advocates for Meatless Mondays in British Schools
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Sir Paul McCartney wants British schools to offer a vegetarian lunch option every week as a part of his meat-free Monday campaign. He believes that when children are given the option of a meat-free meal, they learn to take control over their future, their planet, and lifestyle, thus becoming more responsible about themselves and their surroundings.
Think going meatless might be difficult? Check out these simple meatless recipes from Paul McCartney’s cookbook, The Meat Free Monday Cookbook: A Full Menu for Every Monday of the Year and start saving the planet today!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts