- 5-6 medium-sized potatoes, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons regular or vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 dashes of hot sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sweet or smoked paprika
- 1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffed Potatoes
- Mediterranean Mac and Cheese
- Savory Carrot-Coconut Granita with Cucumber Topping
- Raw Artichoke, Cured Olive, and Sun-Dried Tomato Salad
- Heirloom Tomato and Avocado Wheat Berry Salad
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho
- Savory Pumpkin Tart
- Vegan Mushroom Gravy
- Apple-Chestnut Cornbread Stuffing
This is a super simple, flavorful, and satisfying traditional tapas dish that you can easily make at home from store-bought ingredients. You can take the basic recipe and modify it however you like. Use vegan "mayonnaise" instead of regular, add more hot sauce if you like it really spicy, or fry the potatoes instead of baking them for extra crunch.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with the salt. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the "Bravas" sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and water in a small bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Spoon the sauce over the potatoes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts