Happy Easter, sweet friends!!
If you're reading this, means you've taken 5 minutes off to enjoy all that chocolate in peace, am I right?! ;)
I was lucky and honored to have been asked by the talented Norene Cox to give her book a review, so I can tell with certitude that you'll LOVE it!! ♥
It's become our go-to book for the kids and I, when we need to make something fun and tasty in the kitchen! And all so super easy because they're made from store-bought cookies, cakes, candy etc.
Perfect for any occasion or party desserts table, don't you think?! No prior baker-skills necessary ;)
I mean, just take a peek at this cool and YUM recipe Norene's sharing below!!
How one thinks of turning brownies into such cuteness is just beyond me!
This lady is a sweet treat ninja, I tell ya!
Brownie Grill Bites RecipeSo Barbecute.
A perfect goody for the Grillmaster. - Makes 6 Brownie Grill Bites
6 Little Brownie Bites (such as Entenmann’s)
1 (.67 oz.) tube of black writing gel
12 red Mike and Ike candies
2 green Mike and Ike candies
2 yellow Mike and Ike candies
2 pink Mike and Ike candies
18 lollipop sticks
½ cup chocolate melted candy coating
12 dark brown M&M’s
1) With the black writing gel, make a circle around the top edge of the brownie bite. Then make grill lines with the writing gel inside of the circle.
2) Using the black edible marker, make little grill marks on the red Mike & Ike candies so they look like hot dogs. Place hot dogs on top of brownie grill.
3) Slice the green, yellow, orange and pink Mike & Ike candies into thirds.
4) Place one sliced Mike & Ike of each color onto a toothpick for the skewer. Place on grill.
5) Cut lollipop sticks into approximately 2” lengths. Push 2 sticks into the bottom of the brownie.
6) Melt chocolate candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
7) Attach M&M’s to the bottom of the lollipop sticks for wheels using the melted candy coating.
GIVEAWAY - Win 1 copy of "Party with Sweet Treats"
Wanna become a sweet treat ninja like Norene? Enter below for your chance to win 1 copy of the book!
Paper copy of the book open to US only. Winner outside US will receive a digital copy of the book instead.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Hop over to our Instagram page to share the photo on your IG profile2) Use hashtag #sweettreatsbook AND #BirdsParty so we can pick a winner from the entries3) Follow @BirdsParty AND @PartyPinching on Instagram
Winner will be announced on our IG page on April 11, 2015.
Disclosure: Instagram in no way associated nor sponsoring this giveaway.For full disclosure and terms and conditions see our Giveaway page here.