Nutella Launches Breakfast Tour Across the US
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
Open your ears and your mouths, Nutella fans! Nutella has launched a Breakfast Tour to promote the sweet treat to cities all across America.
The Nutella food truck is supplied with free samples of its chocolate hazelnut spread as well as waffles and bread (for dipping, of course!), which it is giving away to hungry fans. The truck will also be handing out other exclusive tour merchandise.
The next stop on the Nutella food truck tour is New York City, where it will park at various spots like midtown and SoHo from Sept. 29 through Oct. 5. The truck will then head to Philadelphia Oct. 8 and remain there through Oct. 13 before going on to Washington D.C. The tour will be making its way across America until Dec. 15.
Join Nutella's City Challenge, and have your city win a visit from the Nutella food truck along with a chance to win a grand prize of 5,000 jars of free Nutella.
Will the Nutella Breakfast Tour be heading your way? Find out on Nutella’s Facebook page.
Tayler Stein is a Junior Writer for The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @TaylerSteinTDM.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts