Now There's a 'Soda Simulator' to (Virtually) Drink Zero Calories
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
We imagine this is something like the smokeless cigarettes for those looking to quit nicotine. The Soda Drinker Pro, a simulator that (you guessed it) simulates drinking a soda, is quenching gamers' thirst for, well, soda.
This is a "first person soda" drinking experience, reports Complex and other outlets. And yep, all you really do is virtually walk around and drink a soda. While it's being just a tiny bit mocked by the gaming world, Mashable got the scoop behind the free download. Will Brierly, a Massachusetts-based Web developer, coded the game in about 19 hours and put it online after a serious soda craving about six or seven years ago. The game picked up speed this year when it was featured in a soda festival, and was rebuilt on its new platform.
So, we guess if your New Year's resolution was to put down the Big Gulp once and for all, the Soda Drinker Pro might satisfy some serious cravings.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts