No Tricks Here: Halloween Treats Gift Guide
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
We’re big believers in the giving gifts here at The Daily Meal because, really, who doesn’t like presents? With Halloween around the corner, swap out the usual wine and baked goods go-tos for treats that will surely please the crowd.
What makes these gifts so festive? They’re orange-colored, chocolate-based, and have a hint of spooky.
Our guide, filled with treats perfect for recipients young and old, will make mouths water — beware: your computer screen isn’t edible.[slideshow:
From pumpkin truffles from Godiva to curious cookies from Eleni’s and Harry and David’s edible house — yes, a haunted edible house — and more, we’ve got you covered on what to buy for your pals during the Halloween season!
These are definitely not your average trick-or-treat candies — we’ve upped the ante and you should, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts