What's Your State's Favorite Beer?
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
Despite the huge craft beer movement, it seems like the most popular beers are still, obviously, the big ones.
Slate reports that a survey from Blowfish, a "hangover cure" product, found that of 5,249 drinkers across the nation, the new king of beers is actually Blue Moon. Sorry Bud Light.
According to their infographic, California is a huge Corona state, while Blue Moon rules the other western states. Bud Light is still favored in Texas, Montana, and more middle-America states, while Sam Adams is the brew of choice in Illinois and the Northeast.
Their polls, in the meantime, found that Maine, Wyoming, and Alaska had the most to drink, while folks in Washington, D.C., Wisconsin, and Utah tend to complain the most about their hangovers. Weak.
Meanwhile, women tended to drink maragitas (and take lemon drop shots) while men favored rum and Cokes (and took Jagerbomb shots). And of course, 51 percent of those surveyed fessed up to being hungover at work.
Check out the full infographics below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts