Today is Free Cone Day From Häagen-Dazs
Recipe of the day
- ‘Mutiny’ Forces Kraft to End Nutrition Labeling Deal with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Are Hydrox Cookies, the Original Oreo, Really Coming Back?
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
Häagen-Dazs Free Cone Day is here! Ice cream lovers across the United States are invited to visit their local Häagen-Dazs location for a free scoop of ice cream.
The event kicks off at 4 p.m. and lasts until 8 p.m., and is only happening in the U.S. (sorry, international readers).
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts