- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Today is Free Cone Day From Häagen-Dazs
Facebook/Häagen-DazsIt's free cone day from Häagen-Dazs!
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Häagen-Dazs Free Cone Day is here! Ice cream lovers across the United States are invited to visit their local Häagen-Dazs location for a free scoop of ice cream.
The event kicks off at 4 p.m. and lasts until 8 p.m., and is only happening in the U.S. (sorry, international readers).
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts