- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Today is Free Cone Day From Häagen-Dazs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks and Evolution Fresh Now Make Individual Fruit-on-the-Bottom Greek Yogurts
- Kraft Recalls American and White American Singles, Says Plastic Wrapper Is a Choking Hazard
- Maui, Hawaii's Grand Wailea Spa Incorporates Local Products into Relaxing Treatments
- Bananas Get Quick-Thinking Swede Out of Speeding Ticket
- The Best and Worst Products at Trader Joe’s Roundup: Part Two
Häagen-Dazs Free Cone Day is here! Ice cream lovers across the United States are invited to visit their local Häagen-Dazs location for a free scoop of ice cream.
The event kicks off at 4 p.m. and lasts until 8 p.m., and is only happening in the U.S. (sorry, international readers).
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts