Today is Free Cone Day From Häagen-Dazs
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
Häagen-Dazs Free Cone Day is here! Ice cream lovers across the United States are invited to visit their local Häagen-Dazs location for a free scoop of ice cream.
The event kicks off at 4 p.m. and lasts until 8 p.m., and is only happening in the U.S. (sorry, international readers).
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts