- California Wine Month begins
Taco Bell is Testing Crunchwrap Sliders
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- At Long Last, McDonald’s Confirms That They Will Definitely Have All-Day Breakfast
- California Woman Sues Chipotle, Alleges That They Are Not 100-Percent GMO-Free
- Guac ’n’ Roll! Chipotle Will Deliver to College Campuses This Fall
- Jets Quarterback Bryce Petty Took Heat for Tweeting That He Likes Domino’s Pizza
- What Your Order at Dunkin’ Donuts Says About You
Live más, eat menos. Taco Bell is going tinier by offering brand-new Crunchwrap sliders for only $1 each, as opposed to the regular Crunchwraps which go for $3.29 each. The new item, which is made with bits of Fritos chips instead of a tortilla, is being tested in Ohio, and goes against Taco Bell’s “grande” approach to Mexican fast food (XXL burritos and “Big Box” combo meals are some of Taco Bell’s more recent menu innovations).
Here’s what Taco Bell has to say about their new sliders available in beefy cheddar, spicy chicken and classic BLT.
“By combining the portable innovation of Crunchwrap with delicious flavor variety and classic Fritos crunch, we are launching one of the biggest value innovations with the new Crunchwrap Sliders for only $1!”
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts