Pirate’s Booty Introduces Boxed Mac and Cheese
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
Pirate’s Booty, the makers of popular baked rice and corn puffs snacks in flavors like Sour Cream & Onion, Veggie, and (forgive me) Fruity Booty, has introduced a new line of boxed macaroni and cheese in four varieties.
Made with organic pasta and without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, you can try out Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese in Shells & Aged White Cheddar, Mac & Cheese Aged White Cheddar, Anchors and Cheese Aged White Cheddar, and Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar.
Each variety is made with 100 percent real cheese. Quick facts and nutrition information about the new pastas are available on Pirate Brands.
You can pick up Booty Mac & Cheese using the Pirate Brands store locator.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts