- California Wine Month begins
Pirate’s Booty Introduces Boxed Mac and Cheese
Recipe of the day
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
Pirate’s Booty, the makers of popular baked rice and corn puffs snacks in flavors like Sour Cream & Onion, Veggie, and (forgive me) Fruity Booty, has introduced a new line of boxed macaroni and cheese in four varieties.
Made with organic pasta and without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, you can try out Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese in Shells & Aged White Cheddar, Mac & Cheese Aged White Cheddar, Anchors and Cheese Aged White Cheddar, and Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar.
Each variety is made with 100 percent real cheese. Quick facts and nutrition information about the new pastas are available on Pirate Brands.
You can pick up Booty Mac & Cheese using the Pirate Brands store locator.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts