Pirate’s Booty Introduces Boxed Mac and Cheese
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
- Hershey’s Chocolate Is Going All-Natural and Mostly GMO-Free
- Nestlé Says It Will Also Remove All Artificial Flavors from Its European Products
Pirate’s Booty, the makers of popular baked rice and corn puffs snacks in flavors like Sour Cream & Onion, Veggie, and (forgive me) Fruity Booty, has introduced a new line of boxed macaroni and cheese in four varieties.
Made with organic pasta and without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, you can try out Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese in Shells & Aged White Cheddar, Mac & Cheese Aged White Cheddar, Anchors and Cheese Aged White Cheddar, and Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar.
Each variety is made with 100 percent real cheese. Quick facts and nutrition information about the new pastas are available on Pirate Brands.
You can pick up Booty Mac & Cheese using the Pirate Brands store locator.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts