Pirate’s Booty Introduces Boxed Mac and Cheese
Recipe of the day
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
Pirate’s Booty, the makers of popular baked rice and corn puffs snacks in flavors like Sour Cream & Onion, Veggie, and (forgive me) Fruity Booty, has introduced a new line of boxed macaroni and cheese in four varieties.
Made with organic pasta and without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, you can try out Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese in Shells & Aged White Cheddar, Mac & Cheese Aged White Cheddar, Anchors and Cheese Aged White Cheddar, and Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar.
Each variety is made with 100 percent real cheese. Quick facts and nutrition information about the new pastas are available on Pirate Brands.
You can pick up Booty Mac & Cheese using the Pirate Brands store locator.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts