Jamba Juice Giving Out Free Juice on August 6
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Mark your calendars! On Wednesday August 6 from 9 to 11 a.m., Jamba Juice will be giving out one free freshly-squeezed 12-ounce juice to each customer that walks in the door. Guests will be able to choose between five flavors: Tropical Greens (apple juice, fresh pineapples, supergreens and chia seeds); Citrus Kick (orange juice, apple juice, fresh pineapples, and ginger); Veggie Harvest (apple juice, carrot juice, beet juice, fresh supergreens, and ginger juice); Triple Revitalizer (orange juice, carrot juice, and bananas); or Tropical Kick-Start (orange juice and mangoes).
Why the freebie? The average American actually consumes 1.5 cups of vegetables per day (most of which are starchy vegetables like potatoes), when the USDA guidelines recommend between 2.5 and 3 cups of vegetables daily. Jamba Juice is trying to kick America’s bad health habits through a new campaign called “Blend in the Good,” which allows Americans to overcome their fruit and vegetable deficit “one juice at a time.”
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts