- World Water Week begins
Godiva is Now Making Soft-Serve Ice Cream
Recipe of the day
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
Just when you thought Godiva couldn’t get any better, it’s now available in a frozen, creamy form. Godiva has announced that they will be launching Godiva soft-serve ice cream at select retail outlets. The ice cream will be made with Godiva Belgian chocolate (of course), and is available in Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate Vanilla Bean, and Swirl. You can get your ice cream in a variety of waffle cones, dipped in either milk or dark chocolate, or in a regular five-ounce cup for $6 each.
“There is something incredibly nostalgic about enjoying soft serve on a hot day,” said Michelle Chin, vice president, North America marketing, Godiva Chocolatier. “And by adding our premium Belgian chocolate in a beautifully dipped cone to this tried and true summer treat, we have elevated the Soft Serve experience for chocolate lovers everywhere.”
Godiva has been selling regular ice cream by the pint in select grocery stores for several years now, including flavors like chocolate with chocolate hearts, and white chocolate macadamia nut. But this is their first foray into the world of soft-serve.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts