Double Decker Pizza Debuts for the Holidays
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
Oh Christmas, the time for roasts and cakes, candy canes, and pizzas, obviously.
While Japan might make a habit of fried chicken for Christmas (it's a thing, look it up), Pizza Hut in Singapore is apparently trying to make pizza an annual Christmas tradition.
Last year Pizza Hut Singapore created a "Double Sensation" pizza with a two-ringed pizza crust. This year, they literally stack one pizza on top of another to create a Double Decker pizza for Christmas.
The Double Decker reportedly features two pizzas: the first, a regular stuffed-crust pizza with chicken pepperoni and red and green bell peppers, Brand Eating reports. The second layer is a thin, tortilla-like crust, tossed on top of the first, and topped with turkey ham, romatoes, and zucchini slices.
The Facebook page has been advertising the new monstrous creation for a good month, and while we won't be ordering in any pizza this Christmas, actually passing the holidays stress-free and hunkering down with a crazy slice for fun doesn't look so bad with only a few days left until Christmas.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts