Catch Alton Brown Live on His Edible Inevitable Tour 2014
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
Alton Brown Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour will feature demonstrations that are "large, potentially dangerous, and impractical" (you’ll be given a poncho), comedy, puppets, a multimedia lecture, talk show antics, and live music from Mr. Brown himself.
— Alton Brown (@altonbrown) June 2, 2014
A few lucky audience members will also have the chance to join Alton on stage as his assistant during each show.
“We have combined science, music, food, and a few other things no one in his right mind would allow me to do on TV, into a two hour extravaganza that’s fun for the whole family,” said Alton.
So far, the tour includes tentative dates for New York City, Boston, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Salt Lake City, and several other cities. A preliminary schedule is available now, with more dates to be announced soon.
Tickets are available now for the show in Athens on October 21.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts