Catch Alton Brown Live on His Edible Inevitable Tour 2014
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Alton Brown Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour will feature demonstrations that are "large, potentially dangerous, and impractical" (you’ll be given a poncho), comedy, puppets, a multimedia lecture, talk show antics, and live music from Mr. Brown himself.
— Alton Brown (@altonbrown) June 2, 2014
A few lucky audience members will also have the chance to join Alton on stage as his assistant during each show.
“We have combined science, music, food, and a few other things no one in his right mind would allow me to do on TV, into a two hour extravaganza that’s fun for the whole family,” said Alton.
So far, the tour includes tentative dates for New York City, Boston, Dallas, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Salt Lake City, and several other cities. A preliminary schedule is available now, with more dates to be announced soon.
Tickets are available now for the show in Athens on October 21.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts