Ben and Jerry’s Debuts new Margarita Pie Flavor
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
We have always dreamt of the day that Ben and Jerry’s would finally make an alcoholic ice cream. The ice cream giant has just announced that they will be debuting their new flavor, Margarita Pie, at the Chipotle Cultivate Festival in San Francisco this weekend. The first 1,000 fans who get to the Ben and Jerry’s tent at Chipotle Cultivate will get to sample Margarita Pie: lime ice cream and shortbread-crust crumbles with tequila-marshmallow swirls.
The brand-new flavor will probably remind fans of a boozy version of the Key Lime ice cream that was released as a limited edition batch in 2012. No word yet from Ben and Jerry’s on when this flavor will be hitting shelves. We’lljust keep our fingers crossed until then.
Do you think Margarita Pie will be a frozen slice of heaven? Have a really strong opinion on Ben and Jerry's flavors? Take our survey to find out which Ben and Jerry's flavor reigns supreme!
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts