New York City's Balducci's Offers Free Coffee for Valentine's Day
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Nothing gets us New Yorkers more excited than subway flowers and a pink-lit Empire State Building, but we may have just the thing to top all that Valentine's Day nonsense: today at Balducci's Gourmet on the Go Café, you can get a free drip coffee... because you're going to need all that caffeine for later, right?
At Balducci's Gourmet on the Go Café (located in the Hearst Building), you can get ttheir New York and Chocolate-Covered Strawberry blends. Balducci's describes the Chocolate-Covered Strawberry blend as a strawberry, milk chocolate, and Arabica coffee bean blend that's a "decadent treat." It's a limited-edition coffee, but we know a bag of it will get you through a very cold winter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts