- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
New Menu Items Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts
Recipe of the day
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
Hot on the heels of new offerings from Burger King and Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts announced via press release yesterday that they have a few new menu items up their sleeve as well.
First, Dark Hot Chocolate, a richer version of their traditional hot chocolate, will be making its way into all their stores as a permanent addition.
The donut giant is also the biggest retailer of bagels nationwide, and they’ve added a new variety to their roster: the French Toast Bagel, featuring "the delicious flavors of cinnamon, egg, vanilla, and butter with an authentic crust and a soft, chewy inside." And it’ll pair well with their other new offering, reduced-fat cinnamon cream cheese. Both are available at participating stores for a limited time.
While they’re at it, they’ve also gone and launched a new sweepstakes, The Dunkin’ Donuts Sea World Sweepstakes. From now through Feb. 28, you can enter to win a trip to SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin exhibit in Orlando, Fla., by texting "SeaWorld" to 26739, or visiting www.seaworldsweeps.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts