New Menu Items Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
Hot on the heels of new offerings from Burger King and Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts announced via press release yesterday that they have a few new menu items up their sleeve as well.
First, Dark Hot Chocolate, a richer version of their traditional hot chocolate, will be making its way into all their stores as a permanent addition.
The donut giant is also the biggest retailer of bagels nationwide, and they’ve added a new variety to their roster: the French Toast Bagel, featuring "the delicious flavors of cinnamon, egg, vanilla, and butter with an authentic crust and a soft, chewy inside." And it’ll pair well with their other new offering, reduced-fat cinnamon cream cheese. Both are available at participating stores for a limited time.
While they’re at it, they’ve also gone and launched a new sweepstakes, The Dunkin’ Donuts Sea World Sweepstakes. From now through Feb. 28, you can enter to win a trip to SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin exhibit in Orlando, Fla., by texting "SeaWorld" to 26739, or visiting www.seaworldsweeps.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts