- Moldy Cheese Day
Nestlé Recalls Chocolate Milk Mix for Salmonella Risk
Recipe of the day
- The Obama Administration Will Not Be Pushing a Soda Tax in New Healthy Food Guidelines
- The Perfect Breakfast Yogurt Smoothie
- Upscale Restaurants in California Are Serving Meals on Disposable Plates Because of the Drought
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- This Is the Last Hot Chocolate Recipe You’ll Ever Need
Parents, be on alert: Nestlé has voluntarily recalled cannisters of its chocolate milk powder because of a possible salmonella contamination.
The sizes under recall are the 10.9 ounce, 21.8 ounce, and the 40.7 ounce, according to a release. And the two smaller sizes have the new Wreck It Ralph logo on them — so don't let the kids get too excited about the cannisters. The company reported that the calcium carbonate in the drinks may have been exposed to salmonella.
The recall is for about 200,000 cans, reports CNN, but there have been no reports of illnesses.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts