- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Nestlé Recalls Chocolate Milk Mix for Salmonella Risk
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Man Sues Rockstar Energy, Alleges it Gave Him a Heart Attack
- Starbucks to Discontinue Valencia Orange Refresher, Release New Flavor
- Exercise Enthusiasts Should Watch Water Intake, Study Says
- The Best Root Beers for Making Root Beer Floats
- Bay Area Might Explore Recycling Toilet Water for Use as Drinking Water
Parents, be on alert: Nestlé has voluntarily recalled cannisters of its chocolate milk powder because of a possible salmonella contamination.
The sizes under recall are the 10.9 ounce, 21.8 ounce, and the 40.7 ounce, according to a release. And the two smaller sizes have the new Wreck It Ralph logo on them — so don't let the kids get too excited about the cannisters. The company reported that the calcium carbonate in the drinks may have been exposed to salmonella.
The recall is for about 200,000 cans, reports CNN, but there have been no reports of illnesses.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts