- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Nestlé Recalls Chocolate Milk Mix for Salmonella Risk
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 8 Ways to Beat the Heat and Stay Hydrated
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
Parents, be on alert: Nestlé has voluntarily recalled cannisters of its chocolate milk powder because of a possible salmonella contamination.
The sizes under recall are the 10.9 ounce, 21.8 ounce, and the 40.7 ounce, according to a release. And the two smaller sizes have the new Wreck It Ralph logo on them — so don't let the kids get too excited about the cannisters. The company reported that the calcium carbonate in the drinks may have been exposed to salmonella.
The recall is for about 200,000 cans, reports CNN, but there have been no reports of illnesses.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts