National Espresso Day Black Friday Sweepstakes
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Plans to Open in Ferguson, Mo. Following #RaceTogether Campaign
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
By a stroke of miraculous coincidence, Black Friday falls on one coffee-loving holiday: National Espresso Day. And while many of you may be standing in line today for buy that espresso maker you've had your eye on all year, The Daily Meal has one KRUPS espresso maker to give away!
The KRUPS espresso and coffee machine is a two-for-one: an espresso maker and a coffee maker. The Switzerland-designed, stainless steel machine can make up to 10 cups of coffee, plus has all the capabilities to make that latte (and latte art) you've been dreaming of at home.
Click here to see the rules of the National Espresso Day Sweepstakes and find out how to enter for your chance to win. We predict lots and lots of coffee in your future, so learn how to make espresso, with tips from the experts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts