Naples Winter Wine Festival Gathers To Aid At-Risk Children
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Having raised more than $107 million, The Naples Winter Wine Festival has helped The Naples Children & Education Foundation expand their programs and reach hundreds of at-risk children in Collier County for over ten years. This year the Naples Winter Wine Festival will gather again to help benefit underprivileged children with a three-day event that will bring some of the worlds most respected vinters to Naples, Florida. 26 world-renowned vinters from three continents and five countries will gather to participate, including two of Frances most esteemed winemaking familiesproducers of Château de Beaucastel and Domaine Ponsot.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts