Naples Winter Wine Festival Gathers To Aid At-Risk Children
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Having raised more than $107 million, The Naples Winter Wine Festival has helped The Naples Children & Education Foundation expand their programs and reach hundreds of at-risk children in Collier County for over ten years. This year the Naples Winter Wine Festival will gather again to help benefit underprivileged children with a three-day event that will bring some of the worlds most respected vinters to Naples, Florida. 26 world-renowned vinters from three continents and five countries will gather to participate, including two of Frances most esteemed winemaking familiesproducers of Château de Beaucastel and Domaine Ponsot.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts