- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Mother's Ruin Punch
Courtesy of Craft & Common
- 8 Ounces Bombay Gin
- 4 cinnamon tea-infused sweet vermouth
- 6 Ounces grapefruit juice
- 4 Ounces lemon juice
- 4 Ounces simple syrup
- 8 Ounces sparkling wine, to top
- grapefruit slices, to top
How else to entertain a hungover crowd on New Year's Day brunch? A punch packed with grapefruit and cinnamon flavors. The Mother's Ruin Punch is served at Craft & Commerce in San Diego, Calif., known as the "it" brunch place for its handcrafted artisanal punch bowls.
Stir over ice, strain into punch bowl. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with grapefruit slices.