Montreal Hosts Annual Beer Festival
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
Montreal's Mondial De La Bière is offering traveling beer enthusiasts a chance to sample and discover the best brews from around the world Wednesday through June 10. By showcasing 295 new beers and more than 700 beverages, this festival promises to school even the most refined beer aficionados in the art of beerology.
Participants are encouraged to dampen their palates with the featured flavors of Argentina's and Brazil's finest emerging breweries, though the festival flaunts a selection of beer, malts, and ciders from every corner of the globe.
"The Mondial de La Bière team is proud to offer beer for every tongue!" said Jeannine Marois, president and co-founder of Mondial de la Bière.
The festival will house 15 food kiosks for those who consider drinking and snacking an irresistible combination. Homemade salmon gravlax salsas, kangaroo meat, Belgian croque-monsieurs, and spare rib sandwiches are bites to prep taste buds and pair with the beers.
Other highlights include live music, workshops on beer and cheese pairings, and a round table conference on the challenges of starting a microbrewery in Quebec.
Admission is free and tasting coupons are $1 each.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts