Mitt Romney’s Boston Market Thanksgiving
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
It’s been an interesting few weeks for presidential also-ran Mitt Romney, as the man who’s been essentially running for office for the past six years now wakes up in the morning without a plan. Apparently, that also involved not having much of a plan for Thanksgiving.
In an exhaustive article, the Washington Post explores postelection life for the wealthy former head of Bain Capital, which largely seems to involve boredom, visiting with friends, bike riding, and pondering what could have been.
Romney has been holed up inside his Spanish-style villa in La Jolla, Calif., where he and wife Anne hosted Thanksgiving for the family last month. Instead of the traditional feast, however, dinner was catered by a surprising source: Boston Market.
"One friend said they ordered their turkey dinner from Boston Market, the home-style restaurant chain, because there were too many kids running around the house to bother with cooking a feast," according to the article.
No word on whether they included a side of cinnamon apples.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts