Alternative Milk Becomes the Stuff of Nightmares
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Apparently, The National Milk Processor Board doesn't really like "alternative milk" and by that they mean substitutes like rice, cashew, soy, and all the other nondairy "milk" options on the shelf. So naturally, they chose to exemplify their feelings in this new "Got Milk?" commercial. This poor little boy is already having classic monster nightmares as it is, only to have his own mother turn into a snarling, angry-eyed shaker. Alternative milk, it's a scary thought. Drink responsibly. In fact, the NMPD says don't drink it at all.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts