Millennials Hurting Restaurant Business and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
Millennials Don't Eat Out: Restaurants are losing out on a big demographic — the 18 to 34 year olds — because they're eating out less and less. [Business Insider]
USDA to Help Sandy Victims: The USDA is sending out 1.1 million pounds of food aid within New York state and local food banks. [Wall Street Journal]
Emeril Lagasse on Treme: The chef best known for "BAM!" brings a much darker cameo to the HBO series. [Huffington Post]
Winner of World Food Championships: Chef Robert Parker at Las Vegas' Paris won the first-ever World Food Championships with his two-bread encased pulled pork. [Las Vegas Sun]
Beer Is Healthy (Says Beer Exec): Heineken's chief commercial officer tried to spin beer into a health food on CNBC, saying, "There is everything which is healthy about beer." [Huffington Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts