- World Water Week begins
Millennials Hurting Restaurant Business and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
Millennials Don't Eat Out: Restaurants are losing out on a big demographic — the 18 to 34 year olds — because they're eating out less and less. [Business Insider]
USDA to Help Sandy Victims: The USDA is sending out 1.1 million pounds of food aid within New York state and local food banks. [Wall Street Journal]
Emeril Lagasse on Treme: The chef best known for "BAM!" brings a much darker cameo to the HBO series. [Huffington Post]
Winner of World Food Championships: Chef Robert Parker at Las Vegas' Paris won the first-ever World Food Championships with his two-bread encased pulled pork. [Las Vegas Sun]
Beer Is Healthy (Says Beer Exec): Heineken's chief commercial officer tried to spin beer into a health food on CNBC, saying, "There is everything which is healthy about beer." [Huffington Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts