Michael Phelps and Girlfriend Pack on the PDA During Dinner and More Celebrity News
The Olympic legend and his lady were spotted ogling each other at New York's Marble Lane. Also, Emmy Rossum had a flower birthday cake
Today on The Daily Meal
New York Fashion Week has officially come to an end so now it's onto London, Milan, and Paris. In the coming weeks, celebrities will be seen hopping from show to show and dining everywhere across the pond. In the meantime, let's focus on this week's stateside sightings.
• David, Victoria, and Harper Beckham had lunch at New York City's Balthazar. [Hollywood Life]
• Janet Jackson indulged her sweet tooth at Dylan's Candy Bar in Los Angeles. [Celebuzz]
• Adam Lambert and pals ate dinner at Rocking Horse Café in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood. [Celebuzz]
• Stacy Keibler sipped Diet Pepsi at the Diet Pepsi Refresh Lounge at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City. [Celebuzz]
• New friends Kristen Stewart and Gabourey Sidibe were spotted chatting it up at a Le Cirque after-party. [NY Post]
• Michael Phelps and girlfriend Megan Rossee were putting on the PDA at Marble Lane at New York City's Dream Downtown hotel. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• Bar Refaeli split a very large cocktail with Jimmy Fallon. [Instagram/BarRefaeli]
• Emmy Rossum celebrated her birthday with a flower cake [Instagram/EmmyRossum]
• "You ruined my life because I can't go to a friend's house and drink cheap wine anymore," Julianne Hough said, blaming boyfriend Ryan Seacrest for introducing her to good wine to InStyle. [People]
• Jessica Simpson to Katie Couric on eating healthier: "The only fish I ever ate was a fish stick." [People]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).