Mexican Rice Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||26µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 tablespoonss lard
- 1/2 cup ground pork
- 1/4 pound chorizo, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 teaspoonss minced garlic
- 2 cupss long grain rice
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 cupss chicken stock, or water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Recipe DetailsPrep: 20 min
Total time: 55 min
Servings: 6 servings