- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Mexican Orzo Chicken Salad
- 4 Cups cooked orzo pasta
- 2 Cups chopped skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 Cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped jalapeño
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
A great group-pleasing salad made with orzo, rice shaped pasta, tomatoes, corn, and chicken tossed with a light Southwestern lime vinaigrette.
In large a bowl, combine the orzo, chicken, tomatoes, corn, red onion, and green onion.
In small a bowl, mix together the Dijon, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeño, chili powder, and cumin. Pour the dressing over pasta mixture, tossing to mix.