McDonald's Launches TV Channel and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McDonald's Rolls Out TV Channel: The M Channel will give customers exclusive content, like news, entertainment, and sportscasts. [New York Post]
Jamie Oliver to Cook for Brangelina: Christmas plans are well underway for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie; the two have hired Jamie Oliver to cook a Christmas meal at their Surrey mansion. [The Sun]
'Aporkaclypse' Suspends Bacon-Eating Contests: Sad news: the Major League of Eating has suspended all bacon-eating contests until the pork shortage is over. [Huffington Post]
Secrets of 'Top Chef': How the contestants, like Spike Mendelsohn, remain undercover while filming. [Washington City Paper]
'Brain Competition' Determines Food Choices: In the battle between chocolate cake and carrots, the brain makes healthy eating into a competition. [PsychCentral]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts