- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
McDonald's Launches TV Channel and More News
Recipe of the day
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
- This Mother Makes Detailed Cartoon Food Art Out of Healthy Meals for Her Son
- Could Emojis Be Used to Communicate Food Allergies?
- Did You Know That These 10 Small Food Companies Had Been Gobbled Up by Big Business?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McDonald's Rolls Out TV Channel: The M Channel will give customers exclusive content, like news, entertainment, and sportscasts. [New York Post]
Jamie Oliver to Cook for Brangelina: Christmas plans are well underway for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie; the two have hired Jamie Oliver to cook a Christmas meal at their Surrey mansion. [The Sun]
'Aporkaclypse' Suspends Bacon-Eating Contests: Sad news: the Major League of Eating has suspended all bacon-eating contests until the pork shortage is over. [Huffington Post]
Secrets of 'Top Chef': How the contestants, like Spike Mendelsohn, remain undercover while filming. [Washington City Paper]
'Brain Competition' Determines Food Choices: In the battle between chocolate cake and carrots, the brain makes healthy eating into a competition. [PsychCentral]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts