McDonald's Baguettes Get Michelin-Starred Chef Approval and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McBaguette Approval Score: McDonald's takes on a French classic in France, and to the surprise of many, gets an approval stamp from Michelin-starred chef Pierre Koffman. [The Braiser]
Food Trucks Help Businesses: Looks like the boom in food trucks isn't just expanding people's lunch wallets; other businesses, such as Custom Vehicle Wraps, are experiencing a boom in business as well. [WSJ]
Chipotle Food Crisis: Thanks to rising food costs, Chipotle's forecasting for its fourth-quarter profit is way down, especially since the chain cannot lock in prices for organic ingredients and antibiotic-free meats. [Reuters]
Colicchio's New Restaurant: The celebrity chef's new restaurant in the Mirage in Las Vegas will be called Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks, slated to open summer 2013. [Eater]
Red Hook Businesses Still Struggling: The area's restaurants and businesses are still dealing with problems post-Sandy. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts