- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
McDonald's Baguettes Get Michelin-Starred Chef Approval and More News
Recipe of the day
- Can We Guess Your Personality Based on Your Fast Food Burger Choice?
- Facebook Is Launching a Virtual Assistant That Will Make Dinner Reservations for You
- McDonald’s and Tyson Drop Chicken Supplier After Horrific Abuse Video Is Revealed
- More Than 100 People Fall Ill in California After Eating Chipotle
- Want to Learn All the Secret Menu Items at Your Favorite Restaurants? There’s an App for That
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McBaguette Approval Score: McDonald's takes on a French classic in France, and to the surprise of many, gets an approval stamp from Michelin-starred chef Pierre Koffman. [The Braiser]
Food Trucks Help Businesses: Looks like the boom in food trucks isn't just expanding people's lunch wallets; other businesses, such as Custom Vehicle Wraps, are experiencing a boom in business as well. [WSJ]
Chipotle Food Crisis: Thanks to rising food costs, Chipotle's forecasting for its fourth-quarter profit is way down, especially since the chain cannot lock in prices for organic ingredients and antibiotic-free meats. [Reuters]
Colicchio's New Restaurant: The celebrity chef's new restaurant in the Mirage in Las Vegas will be called Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steaks, slated to open summer 2013. [Eater]
Red Hook Businesses Still Struggling: The area's restaurants and businesses are still dealing with problems post-Sandy. [Grub Street]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts