McAlister’s Deli was recently named as one of the top five leading chain restaurants amongst consumers, according to market researcher Technomic! So what makes McAlister’s Deli so loveable? We did some digging to find out exactly what consumers love about the restaurant.
Taking the number one spot as the brand’s top menu item, the signature Sweet Tea continues to remain a well-known (and clearly loved) staple. Based upon the percentage of guests that ordered, McAlister’s Deli was able to determine their top five menu items:
1. Tea (Sweet, Flavored, Plain)—handcrafted and famous tea that comes in a variety of flavors.
2. McAlister’s Club—a delectable combination of turkey, ham, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese and sharp cheddar, this 13-layered sandwich makes for the perfect mouthwatering meal.
3. Savannah Chopped Salad—Sliced, grilled chicken breast, dried cranberries, Gorgonzola cheese, honey roasted almonds, tomatoes and cucumbers, chopped to perfection.
4. Spud Max—Cheesy, savory pair of Black Forest ham, Butterball smoked turkey, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar-jack cheese, green onions and black olives with sour cream on the side.
5. French Dip—Black Angus roast beef and sharp cheddar on a baguette, served au jus.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 337 restaurants in 24 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.