Make Your Own Sriracha and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Animal’s Glazed Ribs, Marcus Samuelsson’s Steak Salad, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Michel Bras’s Perfect Potato Crisps, Strawberry Meringue, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Homemade Empanadas, Spicy Squid, and More...
- José Andrés' Fried Baby Artichokes and More Recipes
- Recipe Review: Mark Bittman's Stone Fruit Recipes and More
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections around the country.
The only good thing about winter: Citrus season. Pink grapefruits, blood oranges, and Meyer lemons all meld in this citrus salad.
Make your own Sriracha-style hot sauce to impress your friends.
This super healthy broccoli and celery soup might be just what we need for a good cleanse.
Stop it: roasted apples, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes with whipped Parmesan. Sold.
Learn to roast a whole salmon instead of just buying steaks or fillets.
Chili might be king at Super Bowl parties, but handheld, meaty, savory pies? Genius.
We're not too fond of the word "healthy" being tagged onto "risotto," but this recipe might turn us.
Cold weather always has us hankering for chicken potpie. Deep-dish chicken potpie is definitely the answer.
Portland Press Herald
Pie gets reimagined in this savory breakfast pie recipe, complete with goat cheese, spinach, and mushroom.
Why yes, you can freeze rice. How? Discussion here.
Wall Street Journal
Forget carrots, celery, and subpar egg noodles: this Burmese chicken noodle soup beats out canned soup any day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts