Make Frosty the Cheeseball Man
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Charles Phoenix is back in his test kitchen with the delightfully (or disgustingly) cheesy Frosty the Cheeseball Man. Take three chunks of Velveeta, mold them into balls like Play-doh, and frost with cream cheese. Then, decorate with a nice green bowtie and other accessories. It's the perfect party appetizer. (Or is it?)
Melt him at 300 degrees on an electric skillet for 30 to 45 minutes. "Once he's, like, half melted you can unleash your guests on it," Phoenix advises. "He's going to be delicious, especially when everybody's drunk and stoned."
Watch the step-by-step hilarious and disturbing video below. We only wish he would've worn gloves; his hands must have smelled like cheese for hours.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts