If these warm sunny days haven’t been reason enough to whip out the ice cream maker, then I thought I’d let you know National “Creative Ice Cream Flavor” day is coming up on July 1st! I’m not entirely sure how the “holiday” came to be but hey, I’m not complaining ;). Want a few ideas for some new ice cream recipes to try then check out the links below.
1. Cadbury Creme Egg Ice Cream, Sunday Public
2. Roasted Fig & Goat Cheese Ice Cream, White On Rice Couple
3. Boozy Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream, A Cookie Named Desire
4. Funfetti Cake Batter Golden Oreo Ice Cream, Averie Cooks
5. Lemon Pie Ice Cream, Free Range Cookies
6. Ice Cream with Honey Roasted Almonds, Cook with Manali
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?