Local Harvest Love
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Your local farmer's market is a great place to pick and choose the freshest produce, meats, and fruits!
When you shop at farmer's markets you can buy direct from the farmer and find fruits and vegetables from Certified Organic farmers.
Don't shop just for your wedding dinner! Look for pretty packaged candies, fruits, and flowers for your déecor and favors. Your guests will enjoy fresh, seasonally -grown food that was produced within a drivable distance from their homes.
Local, fresh, and pesticide- free foods are more likely to foster health and prevent illness than heavily processed foods. Also, buying local means that you are supporting your community and keeping money within the local economy!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts