Listen to 'The Power of Bacon'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
As the Hairpin notes, if you're going to parody Celine Dion, you must have a) the singing chops, b) commitment, and c) an intense knowledge of her original song. This video just happens to have all three.
With lyrics like "I wake up in the morning/ and smell your sweet delight/ You linger in the kitchen now/ I still smell you at night," (plus a soaring arc of "reach for some butter/ and grease up the pan"), this music video features Anna Sudac singing an amazing ode to bacon. We imagine a bacon album is in the works for all those devoted fans.
Watch below as she sings about breakfast bacon and lunchtime BLT sandwiches, fondling some tomatoes, grabbing rashers of bacon, singing with her mouth full of bacon, and wistfully walking around with a block of butter. Bonus points for the costume changes, bedroom scenery, and floral wallpaper. Points off for a random extra.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts