Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Buffalo chicken cupcakes for Superbowl parties, cakes throughout history, and more stories from food blogs you should read
Keywords The Daily Byte, Link Love, Cooking, Entertaining
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Get pumped for the Superbowl with these Buffalo chicken cupcakes, made with a hot-sauce cake and a blue cheese buttercream frosting (right). Pair it with 30 Rock's buffalo chicken shake. [Cupcake Project]
• Or, if you want a traditional super-sweet dessert, go overboard with cupcakes stuffed with mini Reese's peanut butter cups and oreos (above). [The Sweet Life]
• Download a bunch of recipes from the Notes from The Kitchen blog. Let's all make milk chocolate brown butter ganache. [workbook]
• Learn about all the different cakes throughout history (Boston Cream? Stained Glass?) as well as when the spoon was invented (1893). [America's Test Kitchen]
• Genius: A baked potato bar, with toppings like brie and cranberry sauce, sour cream and caviar, and goat cheese and sautéed spinach. [A Cup of Jo]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.