Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Mini frangipane mince pies with orange zest sound perfect for holiday parties (above). [Drizzle and Dip]
• Make this cookies-and-cream fudge for stocking stuffers (right). [Cafe Lula]
• Brilliant! Gnocchi made with taro instead of potatoes. [No Recipes]
• Check out this hip black, red, and white mod holiday party. [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Here are some great tips for entertaining in a small space (perfect for New Yorkers, college kids, and everyone else who is living in an apartment). [Refinery 29]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts