Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Cookies and cream fudge, mini mince pies with orange zest, and more stories from food blogs you should read
Keywords The Daily Byte, Link Love, Entertain, Cooking
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Mini frangipane mince pies with orange zest sound perfect for holiday parties (above). [Drizzle and Dip]
• Make this cookies-and-cream fudge for stocking stuffers (right). [Cafe Lula]
• Brilliant! Gnocchi made with taro instead of potatoes. [No Recipes]
• Check out this hip black, red, and white mod holiday party. [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Here are some great tips for entertaining in a small space (perfect for New Yorkers, college kids, and everyone else who is living in an apartment). [Refinery 29]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.