What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Award-winning cocktail recipes from Roger Room in Los Angeles. [Caroline on Crack]
• How-to make five classic cocktail elements at home. [YumSugar]
• The best IPA's available in and around the Bay Area [Bottoms Up]
• A recipe for a boozy milkshake inspired by Bourbon Street in New Orleans. [Food + Words]
• Even though it features classic fall flavors, this Apple Cider Float is a cooling summer drink. [Fresh Fridge]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.