Link Love: Drink Blogs
Pinot grigio for a 'Real Housewives' party; a citrus cocktail for gloomy days; and more stories from food blogs you should read
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Throw a Real Housewives party with plenty of bronzer, jewels, and of course, pinot grigio cocktails. [The Hairpin]
• Cure the winter blues with this vibrant mandarin orange-vodka cocktail (above). [Two Tarts]
• Sodas are to energy drinks what CDs are to iPods, so let's compare the now-and-thens of the drinks industry. [BusinessWeek]
• Try this carrot, apple, and ginger juice for a clean start in the morning. [Girl in the Green Apron]
• What's the deal with pour-over coffee? [The Awl]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).